วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Introduce this blog

Hi,everyone! I'm Lek. I'm an owner of this blog.

I built the blog to review and suggest all kinds of novels to those who want to read novels and do not know what book you will read. I will also present the TV series, mostly in america , to everyone too.

I do not know that those books and series I write in this blog may have the rights not to be published or not, however i will check on that.

It's just my opinions and thoughts about novels and series but it doesn't mean this book(s) is good or bad. It's just I love it or do not like that style of the book, the same as the series. I'm not a professional critic.

I do hope that this blog will give you an idea or the great information to choose which book or series you read or watch.

Do not copy the information from this blog. Otherwise, if you do ,you have to give credits to the blog.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น