วันพุธที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Review & Opinion's Book: Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy

Review & Opinion's Book: Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy
  

The characteristic makes this Pearl publishing’s novel series fairly unique. Leading character is an undead sorcerer, which I think he would be the great sorcerer but died in accident and because an undead, then he became an undead detective which had to do his detective job as his clan (forces of Mevolent) ordered. The majority of case he had to do is to confront with those evils faceless ones ( Devil or something like that). Valkyrie Cain who was a last lineal descendant of the Ancients ( good angle who can fight with faceless ones) helped Skulduggery to carry on his work.  The story’s plot is so normal. It’s just like Hero rescue the world. But it is enormous fun. I couldn’t put it off while reading. Each character charms me. The importance is more than half of those characters was very funny and ridiculous, especially Skulduggery. He was the most brilliantly funny and ridiculous. A normal dialog among characters could turn to a incredibly funny conversation. I really love this book series. There are three books already (In Thailand but actually there are 9 books as I know). I recommend you to read this story definitely.
 

Translate: TransDolphier
Credit: By Baruda

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น